Thank you for joining me and checking out my blog "The Art Of Practice".
This will be the first of what I hope are many invigorating topics for conversation and dialog about Holistic health, Sound healing, Motivation, Self Discovery and simple, practical ways to raise your vibration. My intention is to share what I've learned over the years as a healer, shaman, Hypnotherapist, N.L.P. practitioner, sound healer, and energy channel. I will also be sharing my own personal journey to wellness and healing as it continues to unfold.
THE RULES FOR BEING HUMAN
This is something that was shared with me many years ago. So I'd like to share it with you. It resonated deeply with me when I read it. I started applying it in and to my life. I've found these to be very helpful rules to live by. If you have interest or questions and would like to dialog, I would welcome your comments and would love to connect with you.
The Rules For Being Human
Handed Down From Ancient Sanskrit
1. You will be granted a body. You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period of time that you call your life.
2. You will learn lessons, it is inevitable. Whether you know it or not, you are enrolled in a full-time informal school called life. Each day in this school you will have opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and stupid.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Remember, no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error: Experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately "works."
4. A lesson is repeated until learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can then go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
6. There is no better place that "here." When your "there" has become a "here," you will simply obtain another "there that will again look better than "here."
7. Others are merely mirrors for you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie inside of you. The answers to life's questions lie inside of you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will forget all of this
Wellness By Design
1418 Luisa St. Ste.#4
Santa Fe, NM 87505